TeamUP AmeriCorps is searching for 15 people to join us to start a year of service in September 2020 at locations throughout Southwest Colorado.
Team UP AmeriCorps members serve to improve the well-being of children & families in rural communities. They provide direct service to improve outcomes in Education (School Readiness and K12 Success), Economic Opportunity (Housing Security), and Healthy Futures (Obesity & Food and Access to Care).
Click on the links below to view full position descriptions and application instructions. (Note: Not all positions are listed below and not all listed have active links yet. We are currently in the process of updating all Position Descriptions; Position Descriptions will be uploaded as soon as they are finalized. Check back soon for more updates!)
- LENA HOME Provider, full-time, based in Cortez at San Juan Board of Cooperative Educational Services
- LENA HOME Provider, half-time, based in Pagosa Springs at San Juan Board of Cooperative Educational Services
- School Readiness Coordinator, full-time, based in Cortez at the Montelores Early Childhood Council
- Social Emotional learning Advisor, full-time, based in Pagosa Springs at Pagosa Peak Open School
- Academic Achievement Advisor, full-time, based in Pagosa Springs at Pagosa Peak Open School
- Restorative Practices Coordinator, full-time, based in Cortez at the Kiva Montessori & Battlerock Charter Schools
- Youth Empowerment Leader, full-time, based in Cortez at the Pinon Project Family Resource Center
- Youth Development Specialist, full-time, based in Durango at the Boys & Girls Club of La Plata County
- Youth Development Specialist (Virtual Programs Focus), full-time, based in Durango at the Boys & Girls Club of La Plata County
- Youth and Family Coordinator, full-time, based in Dove Creek at ROCK, STUD, and Dove’s Nest
- Housing Navigator, half-time, based in Durango at Housing Solutions for the Southwest
- Food Security Coordinator, half-time, based in Cortez at the Good Samaritan Center Food Pantry
- More positions will be posted soon!
To Apply: To apply to be an AmeriCorps member, you need to create an account with the AmeriCorps Recruitment System. You can find all live Team UP positions on the AmeriCorps website here by typing “Team UP” into the Program Name search bar and clicking “Search”. Once on the listing page, click “Apply Now” and you will be prompted to create an account with the AmeriCorps Recruitment System. Please also email your resume and cover letter to Team UP AmeriCorps Program Director Al Huckins @ email@example.com.