Each September, a crew of approx. 15 community-minded individuals come together to form what we call the “Team UP Cohort.” Each member of the cohort serves a 9-12 month Term of Service in a unique position that makes a big impact on the communities in Southwest Colorado. We’re currently recruiting for our 2022-2023 Team UP Cohort!
- Education Coordinator
- Safe Spaces for Youth Coordinator
- Restorative Practices Coordinator
- Outreach Specialists
- Community & Continuing Education Coordinator
- Living allowance of up to $21,000
- Education Award up to $6,495
- Health insurance, Childcare assistance (FT)
- Extensive training & professional development
Complete both steps below to apply.
Step 1. Email a cover letter and resume to Team UP AmeriCorps Program Coordinator Mike King at MikeK@unitedway-swco.org. Be sure to indicate which position(s) you are interested in.