TeamUP AmeriCorps is searching for motivated people to join us to start a year of service in September 2020 at locations throughout Southwest Colorado.
Team UP AmeriCorps members serve to improve the well-being of children & families in rural communities. They provide direct service to improve outcomes in Education (School Readiness and K12 Success), Economic Opportunity (Housing Security), and Healthy Futures (Obesity & Food and Access to Care).
Click on the links below to view full position descriptions and application instructions.
- LENA HOME Provider, half-time, based in Pagosa Springs at San Juan Board of Cooperative Educational Services
- Youth Empowerment Leader, full-time, based in Cortez at the Pinon Project Family Resource Center
- Youth Development Specialist, full-time, based in Durango at the Boys & Girls Club of La Plata County
- Youth Development Specialist (Virtual Programs Focus), full-time, based in Durango at the Boys & Girls Club of La Plata County
- Housing Navigator, half-time, based in Durango at Housing Solutions for the Southwest
- Youth Advocate & Restorative Justice Coordinator, full-time, based in Cortez at the District Attorney’s Office, 22nd Judicial District.
To Apply: To apply to be an AmeriCorps member, you need to create an account with the AmeriCorps Recruitment System. You can find all live Team UP positions on the AmeriCorps website here by typing “Team UP” into the Program Name search bar and clicking “Search”. Once on the listing page, click “Apply Now” and you will be prompted to create an account with the AmeriCorps Recruitment System. Please also email your resume and cover letter to Team UP AmeriCorps Program Director Al Huckins @ email@example.com.