Each September, a crew of approx. 15 community-minded individuals come together to form what we call the “Team UP Cohort.” Each member of the cohort serves a 9-12 month Term of Service in a unique position that makes a big impact on the communities in Southwest Colorado. We’re currently recruiting for our 2022-2023 Team UP Cohort! We’re in the process of finalizing the details on all of our Position Descriptions, but if you’re interested based on the Position Titles listed below and/or want to learn more, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
Anticipated 2022-2023 Positions*:
Note: Links to full Position Descriptions coming soon!
- Restorative Practices Coordinators (9 months: Sept – May)
- Restorative Justice Coordinator
- Juvenile Diversions Coordinator
- Prevention Coordinator
- Outreach Specialists
- 1 FT in Durango @ The Boys and Girls Club of La Plata County
- 1 FT in Cortez @ Montezuma County Dept. of Social Services
- Youth & Family Engagement Coordinators
- 1 FT in Dove Creek @ STUD & Dove’s Nest
- 1 PT in Dolores @ STUD & Dove’s Nest
- Community Education Coordinator
- 1 FT @ in Cortez/Durango @ Cortez Public Library & Durango Adult Education Center
- LENA Provider
- School Readiness Coordinator
- Living allowance of up to $21,000
- Edu. Award up to $6,485
- Health insurance, Childcare assistance (FT)
- Extensive training & professional development
Complete both steps below to apply.
Step 1. Email a cover letter and resume to Team UP AmeriCorps Program Director Al Huckins @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to indicate which position(s) you are interested in.
*All positions contingent on grant funding.